Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Blog or Treat Gift Swap


After starting my blog I decided to try a blogger gift swap. I joined the Halloween Blog or Treat hosted by Shannon at The Mommy-Files and I had a lot of fun shopping for my swap partner Donna at Mississippi Mama . I hope she likes what I put together for her. And thank you Shannon for hosting a fun fall event!

So today the kids and I were just hanging out when someone rang our doorbell. Low and behold it was a package for me from Michelle at Flying Giggles and Lollipops. The kids were excited to open the package up with me. They had no clue what it was for but they love opening packages. And look what she gave us. Her daughter even helped to pick the books for me boys. Thank you! I love it all!


For the kids......
For me....

5 comments:

  1. Great package... it really seems like everyone is taking this to heart, and picking out stuff with each person in mind. This is so much fun. I, too had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing your package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a great package!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the Blog or Treat and I'm excited to do the Santa Swap!

    Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Its Donna! I loved my package! What a fun gift to open! The trick or treat plaque is upstairs, the handtowels in the bathroom and the candy...well some of it is gone! Sure was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That's some super cute goodies!!

    ReplyDelete