Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009 Holiday Home Tour

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester

Welcome to my home! This is my 1st year participating in the The Nester Christmas Tour of Homes. I am very excited to share my holiday decorations. I think I actually might have gone a little overboard on some stuff, but I only get to decorate once, right? I hope you all enjoy it!

I love snowmen! Here's my growing collection of snowmen.

This is my holiday shelf with scrapbooks/albums of previous holidays.

This is my fireplace mantle. It holds our stocking holders, previous holiday cards we sent out, a Santa gingerbread train , and reindeer food (We plan on giving Santa the reindeer food when he visits).


Our stockings! I actually made them. Not the actual stocking but the designs on the stocking. (I free-handed each name & pictures.) I love the reindeer I made for Tyler. And I wish I could re-do my angel.


Our Christmas Tree


I took a close up of the front of our tree. I love the little hand print of my big kid.

If you want to see pictures of our lights in front of our house, you can check our my previous post Our Holiday Lights.

Thanks for visiting and hope you all have a great holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I love your stockings, what a great idea to add to them! Reminds me of the stockings my grandma had for us when I was young-and we still fight over who gets to keep them now that she's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stockings!

    Merry CHRISTmas!!!

    ReplyDelete