Saturday, December 12, 2009

Disney Holidays

I love having a Disneyland annual pass! Its great to be able to go when we feel like it and then head home after just 2 hours. I especially love it during the holidays. We have only been to Disneyland twice this holiday season but they were both great.

We visited
Disneyland 1st in the beginning of December just to see the holiday parade and holiday firework show. It was awesome! I loved seeing all the cute snowmen and toy soldiers. And the firework show was enchanting! I love Sleeping Beauty's castle with all the icicles and holiday lights. Here are some pictures of our fun night.
















It has been a tradition to go to Disneyland for the kid's birthday. This year, Tyler is going to be at school to celebrate with is classmates so we planned on going to Disneyland a week early (also wanted to avoid the rain). Tyler had such a fun day! It was all about him and he knew it. I kept asking him how old he was and he kept showing me his 3 fingers. The 2nd time we visited Disney was during the weekday morning and there were no crowds. The longest line we waited in (for Small World) was maybe 10 minutes. It was great! We rode Small World, the Monorail, Autotopia, and the Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin. We also watched the Star Wars show twice. (My boys love this show). They always want to watch but not participate. We ended our day at Disney but visiting Downtown Disney and going through the fun shops, like RIDEMAKERZ & Build-A-Bear Workshop.

I am 3 years old!

Holiday Small World



I am a big 3 Years Old!



Visiting with Mickey Mouse
In front of California Adventures posing with the letters


2 comments:

  1. that is great. I love Disney at Christmas. I've never been to the California one. I grew up in Orlando, we went to Disney World a lot. My in-laws live in Cali but we never go out that way. LOL maybe we need to take a trip out there.. looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela! Disneyland is awesome! We love it. We have been to Disney World 2 summers ago and that place is sooo big. I think the holidays there would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete