Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tyler's 3rd Birthday Bash


So my little guy Tyler had a My Gym birthday party. This is a great place for birthday parties. They basically do everything for you. You provide the kids and food and they do it all. I loved it!

The theme for Tyler's party was Mickey Mouse. I choose this because we love going to Disneyland and he loves watching Playhouse Disney. So I figured it was perfect. But when I mentioned this to him (after I bought almost all the party goods) he told me that he wanted a "motorcycle doggie" birthday party!? I had no clue where he got that from. But I kept on telling him about a Mickey party. He kept disagreeing with me but when we bought the last party items, he saw party blowers and he had to have them. So that made everything better. As long as he had the party blowers, he was happy.
Mickey Cupcake Toppers
Kid's Party Favor Goodies
Mickey Cupcakes

Yummy Chocolate Pretzels
(A big hit with everyone!)
The blowers Tyler really needed at the party
I am 3!
Tyler does his birthday ride


Happy Birthday Tyler!

2 comments:

  1. Found you from creative party place post... really cute! His shirt is too adorable!

    Kim
    http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete