Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blogger's Valentine's Swap

Gift Guide

Another fun holiday swap from The Mommy-Files.  I was matched with Stacey from One Domestic Darling and I received and awesome package from her.  Come check it out:

I received a package of heart pasta, a red & white note pad with pen, a white & red washcloth, my favorite valentine candy (conversation hearts), 2 pancake heart molds and 3 heart straws (2 for my boys).  I already know what I will be making for Valentine's Day - heart pancakes for breakfast & heart pasta for dinner.  I love it all, especially the conversation heart!   (They are almost gone).  Thank You Stacey!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pancake hearts! What a fun package of gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pancake makers, they are so cute. I try to make shapes but they always get messed up, what a great way to make them perfect every time. The pasta is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great package! I love the pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a HEART-felt gift and meal you will be having too!! very cute.

    -Lauren

    I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish (White Cat by Holly Black ARC)!:

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html

    ReplyDelete