Friday, March 5, 2010

Show Us Your Life - A Typical Star Day

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Obviously my day various since I have 2 kids in preschool on oppposite days, but here is what my "typical" day looks like:

5:30/6 am - Kids wake up
7 am - I wake up, shower, and get ready for the day / Kids also get ready
8 am - breakfast for the gang and getting ready to go to school
8:45 am - Off to school
9 am - Drop one of the boys off at school
9:15 am to 11:30 or 12:30 pm - While one of my boys are in school, I get to spend "quality" time with my other guy.  This consist of gymnastic class, art class, quick trip to Disneyland, playdate with friends, MOMS Club activities, or just plain fun errands!  And on some days, I go to the gym for some me time, while I drop my kid off at the gym babysitting.
11:30/12:30 pm to 3 pm - We sometimes have playdates with friends like our Monday Buddies or our Tuesday Friends.  On other days, we may visit a local museum until nap time.  And then there are the days we just head home.
3 pm to 5 pm - Nap time for the little guy & I get to rest or catch up on house stuff
5 pm - Getting dinner ready
6 pm - Dinner then clean-up
The rest of the night usually is just us hanging at home until bath time.
8 pm - Bath time and then bed time for the kids
8:30 pm - The rest of the night is all mine!!! 
And I am a late owl and usually do not go to  bed till midnight or even later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Have you read the latest entry in Melissa's blog: http://staffordmoments.blogspot.com/

    Melissa's father-in-law died yesterday but Melissa couldn't be bothered to travel with her husband Chad to be with his father, even though they knew he was going to die this week.

    Worse than not being bothered to see her father-in-law, Melissa has been blogging about going shopping, going to lunch with her girlfriends, going to the gym, etc. rather than being at her husband's side.

    Melissa says she can't travel a few hours by car to visit her dying father in law because she is pregnant. What the heck? How can you NOT travel to see your dying father-in-law but you can go to the gym?? go shopping?? and go out to lunch??

    Now Melissa says she can't even be bothered to go to the poor man's funeral. Too busy going to the gym, I guess?

    How many of you girls out there would not go and visit your father-in-law if you knew he only had a few days left on this earth? How many of you would leave your husband alone to watch his father die? How many of you would rather go shopping and go to the gym than go to your father-in-law's funeral?

    I am just astonished at how cold, un-Godly and cruel this woman is. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fun to read about peoples days.. Wow your little one naps late :) but whatever works right? Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete