Thursday, June 10, 2010

30 Things I Vow To Do This Summer - Updated!

I heard about Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop from Angry Monday Julie's blog.  Every week there will be a few topics to write about.  It's meant to help you get creative and connect with other bloggers.  So I thought I would give it a try...   


30 Things I Vow To Do This Summer
1.  Complete my youngest son's 1st year scrapbook
2.  Train for my 1st 1/2 marathon this September
3.  Make a digital scrapbook of the family vacation to Hawaii that we went on with my family back in Nov 2009
4.  Take one day a week this summer to work on my many scrapbooks that I am very behind on
5.  Clean out the kid's old toys and get rid of them
6.  Get up to date on our household bills/Quicken
7.  Run 3-4 times a week
8.  Go to the gym 2 times a week
9.  Make more homemade lunches for the family
10.  Keep the fridge full of healthy fruit choices
11.  Go to Pretend City & Discovery Science Center more since we have annual passes - for too hot summer days (7/5)
12.  Take advantage of the boats they have for rent at our community lakes - I have rental passes ready to use!
13.  Take more bikes rides with the kids for nearby playdates & activities (6/18)
14.  Do a daily drawing/writing journal with my oldest son to get him ready for Kindergarten
15.  Make homemade ice cream with our ice cream maker
16.  Vaccuum once a week - atleast try to!
17.  Go to the beach more often
18.  Write in my blog about twice a week
19.  Have a girl's night out atleast once a month
20.  Have a date night with hubby once a month
21.  Make a real breakfast for the family (not just frozen pancakes)
22.  Really clean out my closet and get rid of pre-pregnancy clothes that I haven't worn in over 5 years  :(
23.  Start making money as a Notary Public
24.  Watch the next Twilight Series: Eclipse & Toy Story 3 in the movie theaters
25.  Go to Wild Rivers (6/22)
26.  Use our Disneyland pass before the summer black-out dates and watch Fantasmic! (6/21 World of Color too!) & (6/30 World of Color again)
27.  Stop snacking after the kids go to bed
28.  Update our picture wall
29.  Relax and not stress about being late
30.  Enjoy our summer!

Some of these thing have been on my to do list before so I hope I really follow through with it.  I will update when I get things done.

Mama's Losin' It

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. I put things on my list that have been there before, as well. I'm hoping making my intentions public will force me to do them all!

    Stopping by from Mama Kat's.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete