Friday, June 25, 2010

Me & My Boys

 Here's another writer's workshop from Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop.  I chose promt #3. 

What does your child do that reminds you most of yourself? How does it make you feel?

This was very simple for me to think about.  Both of my boys does this same thing I do.  When I am concentrating on a project or activity, I tend to bite my toungue on the side.  I do not realize I even do it most of them time.  I think its cute that both of my boys have received this trait of mine.  This is probably one of the better traits they picked up of mine. 

Mama's Losin' It

3 comments:

  1. That's adorable! It's so cute when you realize a small habit is inherited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine it is fun to see your boys have some of the same habits as you.

    Stopping by from Mama Kat's workshop. I did this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. that's cute. I always look to see how children resemble their parents. My 2 year old niece is almost a mini-clone of her mother, and it's so funny to watch! :)

    Stopped by from Mama Kat's..

    ReplyDelete